1. Owela is a web service that is being used in the SubUrbanLab project. It has been developed by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland. In Owela consumers can participate in innovating and developing new products and services.
2. In order to participate specific projects users need to join the project workspace. The content in the project workspaces is visible only for the members of that project. Some projects are open for everyone, whereas some of them are restricted to a smaller target group.
3. Owela users may receive SubUrbanLab news via email. Users can edit their email settings in their profile page.
4. The moderators of Owela watch the activities in Owela and can delete inappropriate comments. Moderators can participate in the discussion in the same way as the basic users.
5. Users get activity points of their contributions in Owela and can be listed based on their activity. Every project workspace has an own, separate activity point system.
6. VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland uses Owela also for research and all content in Owela may be used in research purposes. No single users can be recognized in the research material that is published from the Owela.